Saturday, June 19, 2010

Random..

After seeing my friends make new appends and acts for their Utauloids I really wanna finish mine fast XD But of course I can't "orz

Anyways, today I'm in an unsingable mode and I can't sing properly. I can't even reach those high notes that are actually in my range. >_>

I opened UTAU and played around it a bit lol.

Rei sounds ok, he can sing both high and low XD just need to finish recording some missing syllabus and some that needs fixing and play with his .oto ini "orz *so lazy*

Yuki on the other hand...I tried recording just now, but the first one i did made Yuki sound very calm n gentle (matured?) and the second time she sounded cute "orz a bit like Nami + Ritsu? idk ^^" She doesn't sound like me and her voice is too weak.

Previously I have recorded some of her syllabus, but she sounded too sharp... I dunno how to record nicely =="

Why is it harder for me to voice Yuki than Rei? >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment