Saturday, October 2, 2010

Some Artwork by me and others

This is a picture of both Rei and Yuki I drew and coloured with colour pencils ^^
Their colours are not exact though because I don't have the right shades. (Rei's hair especially...)



And this one's cg. My tablet's not fixed yet so no lineart coz even colouring I take such a long time using mouse. It's actually for a chorus I sang in.


And there are some other pics of them drawn by my friends too <3 Thank you all!

Yuki by Nami-sis~ She was drawing a whole set and I requested for this...


Yuki by Megami-sis <3 She drew this for my birthday last year ;__;


Rei drawn by Rikaga :D she's the first to draw him (other than me lol)


I drew this since me and Greta make Rei and Hinagiku sing Tsugai. (lol I just like to make him sing with other UTAUloids <3) She linearted it and coloured it. ^^


EDIT: Just when I finished posting on this blog, Chalisca posted a doodle of Yuki ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment