Saturday, October 2, 2010

Some songs by Rei & planned release

Rei still needs fixing but at the same time he can sing XD; I couldn't resist making him sing a few of the songs I like.

I'm planning to finish Yuki and Rei in late December :)

Matryoshka - Daisanne Rei & Ikune Ren. I'm planning to make a trio with these two and Len though, and make them take turns singing coz now Gumi's part is just harmony. Rei's singing Miku's part and Ren Gumi's.


Mosaic Roll - Daisanne Rei


Golden Time Lover - Daisanne Rei and Keine Ron.


Tsugai Kogarashi - Hinagiku & Daisanne Rei. I like making my UTAUloids sing with others lol. Greta (Hinagiku's creator and voicer) collabed with me and did the mixing.


When I've completed their vb I might remake some of them. Currently busy so will probably make videos for the songs when I have more time.
I also made Hoshine Stella sing Mosaic Roll and RonXMidori Cendrillion.

No comments:

Post a Comment